Saturday, May 12, 2007

a female submissive in search of ownership

I have started this little bdsm blog in the hopes that it will help me find a Master or a Mistress. I wish to be owned in a 24/7 live-in Dom-slave relationship. In the past I have had a couple of boyfriends into bdsm and we have "played" Dom / slave in the bedroom. But I crave more. I need to be owned. I need to wake up every morning, knowing that I live only to serve. I want to be sexually used too, punished when bad, and helped to push my limits.



I am a college student but I am willing to relocate anywhere in the United States (I live in the U.S - I am Asian-American). I've taken some pics here of my body so that you can decide if I am good enough for you. I have almost no sexual limits. You can use my mouth, my ass, my pussy, pee on me, fist my ass and pussy, spank me, anything you want kind Master or Mistress.



UPDATE : Every time I upload naked pics of me fingering myself, using my dildo in my ass or pussy, or punishing myself and stuff, blogger keeps deleting them! 2 times now! Grrrr. Please go to my am community profile to see the pics I can't post here. You can also contact me there via comments on my page, mail or instant message. The site is free like blogger so dont panic! I will still keep posting to this blog because it will help me find a Master or Mistress.

my extreme photo album
(search for my username "subbyasianchick" to find my page)


update : i've moved my naked / extreme personal pics to a photo album on am community sites cos blogger deleted them off my blog here.
go to my am photo album
(search for my username "subbyasianchick" to find my page)


update : i've moved my naked / extreme personal pics to a photo album on am community sites cos blogger deleted them off my blog here.
go to my am photo album
(search for my username "subbyasianchick" to find my page)


update : i've moved my naked / extreme personal pics to a photo album on am community sites cos blogger deleted them off my blog here.
go to my am photo album
(search for my username "subbyasianchick" to find my page)





update : i've moved my naked / extreme personal pics to a photo album on am community sites cos blogger deleted them off my blog here.
go to my am photo album
(search for my username "subbyasianchick" to find my page)

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi
I just wanted to tell it's a very nice blog you have made. Had I not presently been in serious planning with another woman I would surely had tried explored possibilities with you. I'm into the lifestyle but not that experienced. Anyway, I don't see it as a problem at all as I think it is nice to gain the experience together with the slave and thereby gradually make it the perfect Master/slave relationship reflecting both mine and my slave's needs.

Unknown said...

Hi I am Master Rick and would love for you to come be my 24/7 sub/slave email me at rickd45215@yahoo.com so we can chat more

Masterbarr said...

I am a Dominant located in GA. My slave and I have been looking for someone to join her in exual slavery to me. Are you interested?

Bill said...

Hello,

I live in central Florida and I would love to be the one to discipline and spank you when its needed and take you thru the learning stages of being a good sub. I am a 52y/o wm who has warming naughty bottoms for over 25 years and I have been a displinarian and mentor as well to a few naughty ladies. If you are interested in selecting myself, please email me at WJH_1955@yahoo.com so we can talk more, I am looking forward to hearing form you to to start your
learning thru a sound spanking with my hand when we can get together. I feel that this is a very personal thing between master/mentor/disciplinarian and one being disciplined whether it be thru spankings or other ways of discpline. BUt for now lets talk some, I am looking forward to hearing from you. When you email me and talk to me if you like you can call me Mr. Bill if you like.

Bill

IowaRaiderNation said...

You can contact me at bamm_bamm_5150@hotmail.com. I want to know what it is you are looking for, exactly.

-D

wilycoyote88 said...

Write me at wilycoyote88@yahoo.com
I am a very classy/upscale, hot and erotic, good-looking, tall, dark-haired, strong dom--looking for an asian sub. I'm a member of the AM Match site your bloq directed me to, but "subbyasianchick" did not come up in a search,
Wily

toreSimon said...

Hey
Sorry to see that you only can relocate in US. I am living in Sweden and have been looking for a girl like you to use as my little doll. I want to use you as my little barbie doll with respect and love. Dont you have any friend, who have the same intrest as you. Who can be interested to visit me in Sweden. Try to explore if we have anything in common. To build a nice and lovingfull relationship.
With domination and submission. I can bee both submissiv and dominant. If you meet me you can feel the dominant side of me.
But I have also a submissive side, wich I want to express by let you bee my MISTRESS.
The LADY who I can love, respect and adore.

Love
tore

mail = toresimon@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Hi, there.

I am Sir Bryan, and I have been looking for a young woman to own, as you are seeking someone to own you. We can discuss my credentials and our mutual interests via e-mail. I currently reside in the Tampa Bay area, and I have been a dom for well over 10 years. Send an e-mail to bavining2001@yahoo.com so that we can further discuss the possibility of your serving me.

IconSam said...

so hot and sexy I want u sugar were are u locate I hope u are in Las Vegas

Starlets In Danger said...

You've been a bad little slave. I've been looking for a slave for a while now, but I'm not sure if you're the right slut for the job. You'll have to prove yourself; I'll punish you when you're bad and push your little body to the limits.

You will e-mail me back, slave. grungerock69@hotmail.com

Starlets In Danger said...

You've been a bad little slave. I've been looking for a slave for a while now, but I'm not sure if you're the right slut for the job. You'll have to prove yourself; I'll punish you when you're bad and push your little body to the limits.

You will e-mail me back, slave. grungerock69@hotmail.com

JR Lacey said...

You make a tempting offer that few if any Dom's/Domme's are going to be able to refuse. I would like to point out that AM says the user name you gave does not exist. But you can add my name to those who would like a chance to convince you that service to me would be a good choice. you can reach me at cieranjr@yahoo.com

StrictMaster said...

All I can see if a slut tease...with a great ass..you 'promise' a lot and dont deliver. I am sure you have more than enough Dominants/Masters to make a choice..but you just cannot be reached ..can you?

If you are serious that you want to be considered, respond to this post... and we will see if you are nothing more but a tease or not.

Slave Girl Training said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Slave Girl Training said...

If you are serious about being owned. Contact me, from my website.
http://www.slavegirltraining.com

Unknown said...

if you are interested in moving to Ohio... please contact me on yahoo or AIM under gharris_30. Srious inquiry only!!!
Signed,
Your New Master!

Master Loki said...

if you are still available and want a 24-7 master....write me at trainer245@yahoo.com